Gov. Mitt Romney Uses Debate Closing Statement to Outline with Devastating Effectiveness what Will Happen if Barack Obama is Re-Elected – Video 10/3/12
Via The Rightnewz, here is video of Gov. Mitt Romney’s closing statement from last night’s first 2012 Presidential Debate. It pretty well demonstrates just how impressive Romney was throughout the showdown with Obama. Romney delivered it with strength and ease.
He devastatingly outlined what is going to happen if Barack Obama is re-elected, and what he would do differently – all in two minutes:
1. “You will continue to see a middle-class squeeze – with incomes going down and prices going up. I’ll get incomes up again.”
2. “You’ll see chronic unemployment. We’ve had 43 straight months of unemployment above 8%. If I’m President, I’ll help create 12 million new jobs in this country, with rising incomes.”
3. “If the President is re-elected, ObamaCare will be fully installed. . . . If I’m elected, we won’t have ObamaCare. . .”
4. “If the President were to be re-elected, you’re going to see a $716 Billion cut to Medicare. You’ll have 4 million people who are going to lose Medicare Advantage. You’ll have hospitals and providers who are no longer going to accept Medicare patients. I’ll restore that $716 billion to Medicare.”
5. “Finally – Military. If the President’s re-elected, you will see dramatic cuts to our Military, that even the Secretary of Defense has said would be devastating. I will not cut our commitment to our Military. I will keep America strong, and get America’s middle-class working again.”
THAT is how you use and deliver a closing statement!!!
NOTE: Toward the end of Romney’s statement, notice Obama’s facial expressions on the split screen. You could see in his eyes and on his face he knew he was being destroyed – the blinking and “The Smirk.”